Wholesale Return Policy
1. We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Any item can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment for a refund on the cost of goods (less shipping charges and applicable restock fee), if returned intact. Similarly, all returns must be received by us within 15 business days to qualify for a refund.
2. If an error has been made by us on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing. All orders will be confirmed by us before shipment.
3. All subjective returns (where there has been no mistake from our end) will be assessed a 20% restocking fee, or a minimum of $25, whichever is greater. Every circumstance is unique; please discuss yours with your account manager so everything is resolved to your satisfaction.
4. Products that are returned due to quality issues will be refunded or credited ONLY after a quality control inspection is carried out on the returned item(s). Similarly the cost of the return freight will only be refunded if the quality of the returned item(s) was deemed unacceptable.
5. All product returns require an authorisation number. Please contact your account manager to discuss arrangements before making any returns. All returns are to be sent to our Winnipeg, Manitoba Manufacturing Site for assessment by our Quality Assurance department.
6. Our 100% Customer Satisfaction extends to your Retail Customers also. Individual Customer product returns for any reason will be credited to your account (the wholesale price). Proof of return, description of complaint/reason for return and picture if possible required. Please discuss with your account manager for our Quality Assurance decision on whether to dispose or return the product.